Users of this website (the “Website”) hereby accept usage on the basis of the terms and conditions below. Such terms and conditions may be amended by Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd at any time.
Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd
Bishopsfield Capital Partners is a Limited Company, registered in England, company number 7276948.
Use of this website
This Website is provided for informational purposes only and this Website and any information, including any commentary, opinion or forecast, contained on this Website (the “Information”) is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where it is illegal or unlawful to access such a website or use such Information, or where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates to any registration or licensing requirements with such jurisdiction. Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd disclaims all responsibility to any user accessing this Website or using any Information in breach of any law or regulation of any country in which the user operates or resides. All persons who access this Website are required to inform themselves of and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country in which the user operates or resides. No Information or any element of this Website may be reproduced, distributed, stored or transmitted without the prior written consent from Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd.
This website is only directed at those that can be categorised as Professional Clients or Eligible Counterparties under the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee (express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Copyright, trademarks and other rights
Copyright, trademarks, database rights and all similar rights on this Website and the Information are owned by Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd. The content of this Website is the property of Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd and is protected by the laws of copyright with all rights reserved. Any downloading or otherwise copying from this Website will not transfer title to any software or material to you. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose the Website without the prior written permission of Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd.
No advice or offer
Neither this Website nor the Information constitute any form of investment advice, or any form of offer or any form of invitation, to undertake any type of investment activity and may not be relied upon for any investment decisions. All Information contained in this Website is for informational purposes and should not be construed as investment advice. The Information does not constitute a recommendation or offer to sell, solicitation or recommendation to purchase any security or investment advisory services. Professional advice from an authorised independent adviser should always be sought before acting or relying on any of the Information, and Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the Information in this Website, or any site to which this Website has provided a link.
The Website and Information may contain errors, including without limitation, inaccuracies and typographical errors. Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd disclaims any obligation to update the Website or any of the Information, materials or statements on this Website. No representation, warranty, guarantee or undertaking is given in respect of this Website or as to the accuracy or completeness of the Information by Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd. No liability is accepted by Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd in respect of this Website or the Information. Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd will not be liable, in any event, to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of any use of this Website, the Information, or any linked third party websites or the information contained in such third party websites, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data, or otherwise.
Users hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd, its officers, shareholders, partners, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, or expenses, including any legal fees and costs, arising out of, or in any way connected with, users access or use of this Website and the Information.
Past performance is not an indication of future performance. The value of investments and the income from such investments may go down as well as up.
This Website may contain links to third party websites. Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd does not make any representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such third party websites or the information contained on such third party websites. Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd is not responsible in any way for any such third party websites or any information contained on such third party websites and assumes no liability for the content or presentation of such linked sites Ltd. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd are acknowledged on the website.
Users of this Website are fully responsible for taking the necessary steps to protect themselves from possible viruses, spyware or other such malicious code. Users should be aware that the internet is not a secure or completely reliable transmission medium. Use of the internet is at users own risk. Bishopsfield Capital Partners Ltd accepts no responsibility and will not be liable, in any event, to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of any use of the internet, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss or misuse of data, or otherwise. No guarantee is made that the material on this Website will be free from infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility to take protective steps such as virus checking.
Legal and governing law
Users of this Website agree to the terms and conditions of using this Website. Any dispute arising from the use of this Website is subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All personal information collected on our web site is handled in accordance with the relevant data-protection legislation (including the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)).
- We may, from time to time, collect certain personal information on clients, non-clients, contractors and employees. We do not process data that UK or EU GDPR refers to as “special categories of personal data” (see UK and EU GDPR Article 9) unless required to do so by law or in pursuit of our regulatory obligations.
- We also use personal information for the purposes of providing our services to clients, maintaining client relationships and for other related business activities. We will not pass your name or details to other organisations unless required by law or regulation, or if you request us to do so in the context of Bishopsfield Capital Partners performing services to you under a mutually agreed contract.
- We may from time to time send you Press Releases about Bishopsfield Capital Partners Limited and/or its services as well as certain “Market Insight” documents that we consider may be of interest to you. All such messages will include a right for you to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- If you wish for your personal information to be deleted by Bishopsfield Capital Partners, you can request so by writing to Bishopsfield Capital Partners Limited at Bridge House, 181 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4EG, United Kingdom or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your request promptly.
- Bishopsfield Capital Partners Limited reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
Social media disclaimer
Bishopsfield Capital Partners Limited maintains a presence on third-party social media sites including LinkedIn.
Bishopsfield Capital Partners Limited encourages interaction and discussion between market participants and other individuals and organisations, in fact anyone interested in Bishopsfield Capital Partners Limited or our business. The views and opinions expressed on our social media sites do not necessarily represent those of Bishopsfield Capital Partners Limited and we cannot therefore be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information posted by third parties.
Bishopsfield Capital Partners Limited social media programmes may follow another user, share or provide hyperlinks to third-party content, “like/favourite” third-party content. We do this to provide additional perspective and should not be construed as an endorsement for the operations, any services, products, guidance, individuals, or points of view outside of Bishopsfield Capital Partners Limited. Use of these sites is at your own risk.
We ask that you’re respectful in your comments on our site and do not:
- Make abusive or personal attacks
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other entity
- Advertise your products via our site
- Do not participate in chain letters or distribute ‘spam’
- Provide personal information of any kind
- Provide investment advice or other recommendations about specific matters, including services and securities